Hi Andreas,

Thank you very much for the update. Not sure if you can change it for
this version, but maybe we can do it for the next release - the
dependencies on python-elixir and python-sqlalchemy are not needed
anymore (technically they were not needed for the previous release,
but were still inadvertently listed on the dependency page).

Regards,

Adit