Hi Eric,

On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 08:15:13PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Ok I'm giving up. After > 24h of work/tests, I'm not able to
> - get a non freezing debian testing on my laptop (but in VBox with a
> compil time near to 3hours)

???? There is no need at all to install a testing machine at all!  The
only reason why I wrote that I was building under testing was the hint
that it was not done under pbuilder as *any* build should be done.  Can
you get the package builded with pdebuild?  I currently can't update
my pbuilder environment (from Sao Paolo airport)

> - correctly configure svn ssh

What *exactly* is your issue?  I can only recommend

   http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH

Considering that you did commited not that long ago I have no idea what
might be wrong.  The only thing that does not work as previously is
*annonymous* checkout - but that's not what you are doing anyway.

> - reproduce Andreas compilation issue

I'll check with pbuilder once at home.  My mail was just to confirm that
your latest change in svn

r14082 | ericmaeker-guest | 2013-07-05 00:57:42 +0200 (Fr, 05. Jul 2013) | 1
Zeile

has solved the first stumbling stone and the compilation was finished
successfully.

> - understand the subtleties of the rpath/dh_shlibs as freemedforms
> does not provide any public libraries

Well, in one of your previous mails you wrote that you have done some
experiments with RPATH which failed.  I have the feeling that your last
commit was somewhere in the middle of your experiments.  IMHO it would
be sufficient to revert your change regarding RPATH and simply keep on
delivering the packages including the RPATH warning.  So my test build
was just intended to give you an idea about the problem your latest
commit might have caused.

> - no available time +++
>
> If the package does not compil on debian testing but compils fine on
> Ubuntu 13.04 with the same source package, this looks like a bug in
> the Qt packages. I'm not guru enough to inspect this.

IMHO there is no guru needed to get the status we had before.  Lets try
to ship the package with RPATH warning as before and tackle this later.
Please check your hard disk if the status in SVN is just the same.

> No time to create a live USB linux for people who want to test
> FreeMedForms at LSM. So I think I'll just make a presentation on
> Win/Mac/Ubuntu laptops. That is not the best configuration as the main
> package maintainer is debian med. But that's all I can do.

Ahh, it is about the LSM presentation, right?  How many time is left?
As I said I can not do anything the next 24 hours but I might have a
look into what has changed on Tuesday once I might be back to normal
operation.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--