Hello,

qiime in stable is (expectedly) outdated with version 1.4. Now, I had my
colleague using the Debian package of 1.7 rather than installing it all by
himself, but, well, all_tests.py fails miserably. We quickly hacked the missing
packages for rtax and qcli together, installed R packages I never heard of
before, and then ... well ... decided to just experiment with the virtualbox
image that upstream provides.

We need to do something to improve our users' experience. I know Tim to care
for the package. Who else? Among our users anyone?

Best,

Steffen