Andreas - Thanks for the response.  My Alioth account is iankarlwallace.  I
created it last evening so if you can add me that would be great.  I will
continue my reading of the Debian Med Policy/Debian Policy, grab the source
code for phpmyadmin or some other larger php projects and start looking
around.

Once you add me I can try checking out the git repo for openemr and
starting to setup a packaging environment.  Excited to start working on
this.  I already know that the current package places all the php files in
/var/www which I think isn't the correct location for them.

No worries on the delay in responses.  I am currently starting a new job
and having to learn EPIQ for inpatient patient charting ... that will chew
up a few hours on my side.

cheers
ian

--
Ian Wallace - CCRMC DFM Staff Physician - (c) 303.681.5732