Hi Olivier and all,

thanks for the feedback. I have just adapted the barrnap package to go
into the non-free area and added the respective licenses to d/copyright.
If there are no other suggestions, I would consider the package to be
ready for upload then.
I will also reply to Frank Gloeckner and inform Torsten Seemann about
the results of the enquiry later.

Thanks
Sascha