Hi Olivier,

I have sent an email to the hotel last week to book a room but have not
yet received any reply... could it be that they have no network at all
right now?

By the way, do you think we should work out which rooms to book right
now or is it enough just to let them know you are coming now, and group
together into rooms when we arrive?

Thanks
Sascha