Hello Andreas,

I was just trying to upload changes to the description of the imaging
task slowly moving into the realm of things I promised to do at
DebConf.

I checked the descriptions out with

  debcheckout --user gert-guest -a debian-med

but when pushing my changes I got a permission error. The first thing I
notes is that the d-med policy page says that this is a svn repo, but
it is actually git, and it says that all members of debian-med have
write access, but the repo  write permissions are for group scm_blends,
and I am only in the groups webwml, debian-med, scm_webwml and
scm_debian-med.

I've now applied for the membership in the blends group, and I will
also update the policy document if this is the new approach. I just
wanted to check back whether I picked the right repo?

many thanks,
Gert