Hi,

I'm going through old mails in my mailbox and I'm wondering whether
somebody wants to work on these very simple targets.  There was some
response from Johannes Schaffrath a year ago but no further action.

These could be nice projects for Mentoring of the Month and I think
the packages are simple enough to take way less than one month.

Kind regards

      Andreas.