That was my plan. Though I just realized that I don't need this if I switch
to building only the Python 3 version of schema-salad-tool so I am likely
to close this ITP.

The package is at git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/python-typing.git
if anyone is interested.

--
Michael R. Crusoe     CWL Community Engineer     cru...@ucdavis.edu
Common Workflow Language project    University of California, Davis