Hi all,

I have prepared a version of AUGUSTUS in git. It builds three binary packages:

 - augustus, with the main binaries
 - augustus-data, containing pre-built species parameters for the most common
organisms,
 - augustus-doc, which contains documentation such as manual-style READMEs and
HTML tutorials.

The package causes no ‘legitimate' Lintian errors or warnings, only two
(overridden) warnings concerning timestamped tarballs in the packages, which
however were already included by upstream. I have also added autopkgtests for
example gene finding with and without hints, and for simple retraining + gene
finding. The package also builds reproducibly on amd64.

I also wrote man pages for the included executables. Upstream also contributed
two man pages for tools whose function was not immediately clear to me; they
will in turn include all man pages in their tarball starting from the next
release.

Could anyone probably take a look, please? I’d be happy to address any
remaining issues.

Cheers,
Sascha