Hi, Andreas!
Thank you for your letter.
I'm sorry for silence, I was busy with my studies. Also me and Tanya were
struggling to decide who should reply first :)

I'm done with package building and writing some tests, but my initial tests
are too simple to commit. I'll improve them in the nearest time.

I'll be glad to have a chance to improve bio packages for Debian (actually
I can do it anyway), but I really want to recommend Tanya for this project
-- she is great!)

Regards,
Anya