Hi Fabian,

thanks for the patches!

> So I finally got round to submit my patches for MUMmer. One can be found
> in the repo, half of the other is attached to this mail. Unfortunately,
> the other half got lost in a code reindentation. Applying the changes
> requires refactoring src/tigr/sw_align.cc for the changes in the header.

Not really sure I understand what you mean... the patches in the repo's
series all apply without a problem and the one attached to your mail
doesn't seem to do a lot. Are you sure it is complete? Or where is the
other half one would be required to refactor?

> If someone has a lot of spare time on the weekend, feel free to go ahead.

Not that much spare time but I'd like to understand what I would be up
for ;)

Also, are the patches Debian-specific? Given that they don't seem to be
fixes but rather improve performance, I could imagine Stefan Kurtz
(MUMmer upstream) would probably appreciate receiving these patches as well.

Thanks
Sascha