Hi Andreas,

On 16:55 06/08, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 07:49:27PM +1000, Kevin Murray wrote:
> > It appears I have got SeqAn to build. Looks as though they changed the name
> > of
> > one of their seqan-specific cmake options. I fixed d/rules and the build
> > appears to succeed. However the only machine I currently have access to that
> > has sufficient RAM & disk space is running Ubuntu 14.04, and therefore the
> > lintian is way out of date. So I can't comment as to the correctness and
> > cleanliness of the package, but I've pushed my change.
>
> It builds for me as well.  Lintian claims some JS without source in
>    util/py_lib/seqan/dox/tpl/lib/
> I'll see what I can do about this.

I raised this with upstream in [1]. They seem to think that it is required for
building the docs. Perhaps we can consult w/ upstream and see if we can
convince them to use non-minified sources. I see little need for their docs to
use size-optimised JS, at least within debian.

There are also some compiled Flash objects (*.swf).

Cheers,

[1]: https://github.com/seqan/seqan/issues/1820

---
Kevin Murray