Hi Afif,

I'm currently trying to update all our packages to latest upstream
(according to developers dashboard[1]) since January 25 might be the
last one to get new versions inzo next stable release.  I was stumbling
upon fast5 which you commited to Git.  The Build fails with:

I: pybuild base:184: python2.7 setup.py clean
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu: could not find Boost Python library file; use
BOOST_DIR or BOOST_LIB_DIR/BOOST_PYTHON_LIB
E: pybuild pybuild:276: clean: plugin distutils failed with: exit code=1:
python2.7 setup.py clean
dh_auto_clean: pybuild --clean -i python{version} -p 2.7 --dir python returned
exit code 13
debian/rules:26: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_clean' failed
make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_clean] Error 25

I guess it should be not to hard to fix the clean target but I'm
wondering whether you might intend to continue on this.  It would be
also nice to know which of the packages you are Uploader will be
uploaded in the next couple of days and where you would like to get
help.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1]