Hi Andreas,

Ah, I'm using different emails at changelog and in the control files.
Sorry. I prefer to use CTI email, since it's the one I use here in
Debian-Med. This happen, maybe, because I created an Ubuntu-PPA [1] to
package InVesalius, and there I'm using my gmail email.

I used git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/invesalius.git to get
files. I need to generate the orig file or *gbp buildpackage *will create
to me?

Thanks for the help!

[1] - https://launchpad.net/~tfmoraes/+archive/ubuntu/invesalius-ppa