Hi Dylan

I noticed several commits of yours doing something like:

-   Entry: OMIC_04161
+   Entry: OMICS_04161

I wonder whether we should check our IDs (may be not only the OMIC
ones?) with some regexpes.  For a first shot I could issue an error
in the UDD importer logs (but I'm not frequently observing these).

We could also consider lintian.

Another option would be to write some own Debian Med checker and add it
may be to our helper-scripts[1].  This checker should definitely call
yamllint (may be ignoring some issues we do not care about - for me to
long lines are a non-issue and also the missing "---" is perfectly
tolerated by all our tools).  We could add some useful regexp checks and
everybody who commits metadata files that are failing this checker will
offer a beer to the one who wrote the checker at the next sprint. ;-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts

--