Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 at 16:28 Andreas Tille <andr...@an3as.eu> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 01:37:37PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> > I got
> > the following error:
> >
> > Error: Pilon was found (/usr/bin/pilon) but does not work - either fix
> it,
> > specify a different location using --pilon_path or use --no_pilon to
> remove
> > Pilon dependency
> >
> > So something might be wrong with pilon package. I tried to rerun the
> tests
> > with --no_pilon option and got one more error:
>
> I can confirm that my colleagues who tried a conda installation also
> reported about issues with pilon

It is appered that pilon was missing jre in its dependencies and also it
requires java-wrappers package. After the following changes I tested pilon
by running unicycler's "Quick Usage" commands. It seems that everything
works fine now.

Could you please check my commits [1] and make an upload to unstable?

[1]
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pilon/commit/0777e9399e603e16be35e752451827af6c0c3307

With regards,
Liubov