Glad to hear it. If you have any questions at all reach out to me anytime.
I've been the package maintainer for some time. While I am not the founder
I handle most of the day to day coding and project management and am in
close contact with the original founder who is still a contributor and
active participant but not as active as myself these days. So I try to
handle any of the day to day issues that come up. Always happy to answer
any questions if you need anything.