On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 01:27:08PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > You could join our Debian Med sprint and than we talk about this.
>
> added Feb 18-21 to my calendar...

:-)

> I will try to keep an eye on the
> perspective schedule to see when container relevant discussion would
> happen to join.  Insofar I have only Fri Feb 19 12:00-14:00 of ET reserved

We do not have any schedule.  The plan is to have a developer meeting
and somebody who has to says something interesting to some other
attendees will open an own Jitsi-room and talk about this interesting
stuff.  That's the current idea for the sprint.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de