Hi,

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 11:48:59AM +0530, NETAL ASAWA wrote:
> I am a 2nd year student of Computer Engineering.  I have skills in python ,c
> and c++ . I am interested in this project .

Please write some more details about you and your interest in this
project.  Do you have some knowledge about Debian packaging and some
background in the field of interest of the Debian Med project?

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

It would be very welcome if you would configure your mail client to not
sent advertising for a non-free operating system in your signature.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de