The call is today (2024-06-20) at 17:00 UTC (19:00 CEST, for example)

Timezone converter:
https://time.is/1700_20_June_2024_in_UTC?Debian_GNU/Linux_for_Scientific_Research

Thank you Andreas for presenting!

On 20/06/2024 13.15, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

feel free to pick the relevant data from this document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rcvtsD5QVmmLxSDNxm6FBrWdI0GjXSZtfJ-vkGfKPO4

if you want to join.  Thanks to all who provided input which
was really valuable for me.

Kind regards
     Andreas.