Hi Charles,

Le 08/07/2024 à 03:52, Charles Plessy a écrit :
Le Sat, Jul 06, 2024 at 03:54:21PM +0200, Pierre Gruet a écrit :

As this B-D has alternatives (markdown | libtext-markdown-perl | discount),
we should just remove markdown from the alternatives to prevent sra-sdk and
its rdeps from being removed.

Actually, I wonder if the whole line can just be reomved... I do not see
anything in the package that uses the markdown command to build
documentation.

Ah you're right. And indeed, the build goes smoothly without the line.

I offer to remove the whole line in experimental and in unstable, and will do so within a few days if no concern is raised.

Have a nice day,

Charles

Same to you,

--