In Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:26:32 -0600 "Christian T. Steigies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> cum
veritate scripsit :

Hello,

> Stupid question, its ok that applicants look for sponsors before they
> have
> been assigned an AM? I'm just curious, because I just uploaded such a
> package...

I have no clue whether that is okay or not, but
I was sponsored even before entering the NM database as
waiting for AM to be assigned.

regards,
        junichi

--
University: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Netfort: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                            Debian: [EMAIL PROTECTED]