Hi there,

I'm going through the New Maintainer process, and am trying to get my GPG
key signed by another developer.

I've already registered and mailed a couple of people on the Key Signing
Co-ordination page, but haven't had any mails or replies yet.

Seeing as it's been a few weeks now, I thought I'd try here (as suggested
by my Application Manager).

I live in Birmingham, UK and work in London, UK, so arranging a meet
in/around these two cities is usually possible at any time.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant     Have you ever, ever felt like this?  Had strange
http://netsplit.com/      things happen?  Are you going round the twist?