Hi,
  Thanks to everyone who responded before about getting my gpg key signed.
I put in my application to be a new maintainer and so I need an advocate
and a sponser. I packaged up a small program I wrote a while ago for my
first package:

 Package: eol
 Version: 1.0.2-1
 Section: text
  'eol' contains 4 programs that help you deal with cross-platform text
files:
    - tounix converts a text file into Unix format (eol=lf) from any format.
    - tomac converts a text file into Macintosh format (eol=cr) from any
format.
    - todos converts a text file into DOS format (eol=crlf) from any format.
    - towin converts a text file into DOS format (eol=crlf) from any format.

It is available at:
<ftp://ftp.indigita.com/other/david/eol/eol_1.0.2-1_i386.deb>

Thanks,
  David