I want to remove the jakarta-commons package because it's obsolete.
jakarta-commons generated following packages in the past:

               libcommons-collections-java
               libcommons-beanutils-java
               libcommons-digester-java

Now above packages are generated from separated source pacakges which
are commons-collections, commons-beanutils,commons-digester because
upstream source distribution was splited into them.

So, I want to remove jakarta-commons source package. What should I do
and where can I get information about it?

regards.
----
Takashi Okamoto