On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 08:19:36PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've re-done the zangband package, intending to fix bug #159039 which
> makes the game completely unplayable, but in the process I fixed a
> bunch more (all but #141684, I believe).
>
> I do not have the time to become a Debian developer, but if someone
> would like to check my work and upload the fixed package for me, that
> would be nifty.  The source and i386 binary are available at
> http://www.panix.com/~zackw/deb/ - hopefully apt-able, but I'm not
> sure I did that bit right.
>
> Eric is listed as the maintainer of zangband, but he has not done
> anything with the package since 2000.
>
> Please cc: me on responses, I am not subscribed to debian-mentors.

Thanks for the hard work, Zack.  Have you tried writing to Brian Nelson?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (or maybe [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Since he did the last
NMUs, I figure he's the best person to upload the fixed package (he can
clean up his own mess, so to speak).

If he doesn't respond, then I guess I can upload it. I reported Bug #159039.

Thanks again for fixing it.  It's a great little game :)

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://people.debian.org/~dparsons/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A