Hi,

On Mon, 2016-04-25 at 23:03 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> I'm seeking sponsorship for an NMU I prepared of the freecell-solver
> package to
> update it to version 4.2.0 and provide some cleanups/updates for its
> meta-data:
>
> * https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/freecell-solver
>
> *
> http://www.shlomifish.org/Files/files/text/freecell-solver-debian-pkg-update-to-4.2.0.nmu-bug.txt.xz

Please read this page:
http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

Since this NMU involves a new upstream version, reviewers will probably
want a full Debian source package (.dsc and related tarballs) to review
this. Upload it to mentors.debian.net if possible. After you've done
that, you should file a RFS bug against the sponsorship-requests
pseudo-package. This is all documented at the above link in Step 4.

Thanks,
James