Hello!

During my work to resolve (#832656), I encountered need to NMU
bcron-run package. It is old-style package, that does not use
debhelper.

I inserted call to one particular debhelper (dh_runit) in Makefile
(total modernization in discouraged in NMU, and probably would take
more efford).

It is all okay, but seems I need to call something more to

 - substitute #DEBHELPER# token in maintainer scripts
 - substitute ${misc:Depends} in debian/control.

since while `bcron-run.substvars' and `bcron-run.preinst.debhelper'
succesfully created, they seems to not influence package built by the
fact of their existance.

What do I miss?

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff