Hi,

I am changing the rules of the package amanda to debhelper 9 and I am
stopped in a problem with dh_installman.  I have checked what I know
and everything is correct.  But still I think that is something
obvious that I am missing.  Possibly the manpages have an error in
nroff code.

The tail of the debuild is:

   dh_installman
        install -d debian/amanda-server/usr/share/man/man1/
        install -p -m0644 debian/activate-devpay.1
debian/amanda-server/usr/share/man/man1/activate-devpay.1
usr/share/man/man8/amadmin.8: No such file or directory at
/usr/bin/dh_installman line 131.
debian/rules:39: recipe for target 'binary' failed
make: *** [binary] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1376:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc -i -ICVS -I.svn failed

The draft of the new package is available on:

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/amanda.git

What is my mistake?

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

Frase de para-choque de caminhao: Mulher bonita eh que nem melancia grande,
ninguem come sozinho.