Thanks Gianfranco for you assistance,

I think uploading the package to experimental is ok, so it can benefit from its
auto-building infrastructure. Do I need to upload a new version with more
verbosity in the Changelog?

Best regards,
Carles

> El 7 abr 2017, a las 11:41, Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofb...@debian.org>
> escribió:
>
> control: owner -1 !
> control: tags -1 moreinfo
>

>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package “gnss-sdr":
>

> your package looks good, unfortunately we are during freeze, so I would say
> we should
> upload in experimental and then in unstable once Stretch is released.
> How do you feel about that?
> also, some little more verbosity on changelog might be appreciated, e.g.
>
> 2 build dependencies added
>
> cheers!
>
> G.

Dr. Carles Fernández Prades
Senior Researcher
Head of Statistical Inference for Comm. & Positioning Dept.
Communication Systems Division

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Address: Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
      Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
      08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain.
Phone: +34 936452900    Fax: +34 936452901
http://www.cttc.es/people/cfernandez/ <http://www.cttc.es/people/cfernandez/>