Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tss2"

 * Package name    : tss2
   Version         : 851-2
   Upstream Author : Ken Goldman <kg...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
 * URL             :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ibmtpm20tss/files/NotForUsers_DebianSource/
 * License         : BSD
   Section         : admin

 It builds those binary packages:

 libtss-dev - Development headers for IBM's TSS 2.0
 libtss0    - Development library for IBM's TSS 2.0
 tss2  - IBM's TCG Software Stack (TSS) for TPM 2.0 and related utilities

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/tss2

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tss2/tss2_851-2.dsc

  More information about tss2 can be obtained from

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibmtpm20tss.

  Changes since the last upload:

  * debian/rules:
    - modified to use automatic debugging symbol packages.

  * debian/control:
    - renamed the library package name and the development header package
name.
    - removed the 'Priority: important' from the library package.
    - added the 'Section: libdevel' to the development header package.
    - removed the manual library dependencies.

 -- Hon Ching (Vicky) Lo <hon...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Fri, 09 Jun 2017
19:42:00 +0000

  Regards,
   Hon Ching (Vicky) Lo