Hi Chris,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 09:22:17AM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Nicholas,
>
> Okay, I've re-uploaded lxml_4.2.1-1~bpo9+1_amd64.changes. Did
> html5-parser make it though yesterday? Let me know if not.

If https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html is up-to-date,
then no, it didn't.  Let's say that was my fault, because I didn't
notice the orig tarballs didn't match what was already in the archive.
Here are the updated dscs I uploaded yesterday.  By the way, calibre
uses pristine-tar so its bpo didn't have this issue.

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/html5-parser/html5-parser_0.4.4-1~bpo9+1.dsc
  https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lxml/lxml_4.2.1-1~bpo9+1.dsc

> > >   The following packages will be REMOVED:
> > >     calibre-build-deps
> […]
> > This issue sounds like "Using backported debhelper considered tricky"
> > ( https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2018/06/msg00037.html ).
>
> Ew. Okay, "fixed" and uploaded calibre_3.26.0+dfsg-1~bpo9+1_amd64.changes.

Thanks!  Sébastien Villemot also just took care of this issue in the
debhelper bpo:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debhelper/commit/1bc4ca340f8f3e2d5b188e5bb811be02360132e5

Kind regards,
Nicholas