Hello.

On 2/1/19 9:27 AM, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:
> [2019-01-31 12:49] Thomas Ward <tew...@ubuntu.com>
>> Package: sponsorship-requests
>> Severity: wishlist
>>
>> Dear mentors,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "imaplibext"
>>
>>  * Package name    : imaplibext
>>    Version         : 0.7.6-1
>>    Upstream Author : Thomas Ward <tew...@ubuntu.com>
>>  * URL             : https://gitlab.com/teward/imaplibext
>>  * License         : AGPL-3+
>>    Section         : python
>>
>> It builds those binary packages:
>>
>>   python3-imaplibext - imaplib extension library for UID-based commands (Pyth
>> on 3)
> Shouldn't source package name be python-imaplibext?

Ahh, see that's not documented anywhere in the packaging manuals
reliably.  However, you are probably right.  I can reupload to mentors
accordingly, and then put an update to this RFS and the ITP, if you wish.

>> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>>
>>   dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imaplibext/imaplibext
>> _0.7.6-1.dsc
> There seems some reproducible source of confusion. I do not have your
> (or any other sponsoree) key. Write `dget -ux', please.

That part's straight from the template on mentors' site and its RFS
template.  If that template is wrong, it probably needs adjusted there.
But I will adjust it accordingly, and I"ll update the RFS accordingly.

Thomas