On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:11:57 +0100, Michael Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 16:17:21 -0500, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
Also are there any public servers where I could put the packages?

http://mentors.debian.net

Michael

My application to mentors.debian.net has gone through and as soon as I work out a couple more bugs (two to be exact) I will begin uploading packages and themes. Currently I have created a package that patches the rc and rcS scripts but some have told me this violates policy. If the package is removed the original files are restored.

-- Matthew A. Nicholson Matt-Land.com

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]