Hello,

On 2019-07-04 03:58, he...@shayandoust.me wrote:
> Even though I had verbosity set, the message still didn't make sense. I tried
> to copy out the project from my working (root) directory and try to "cmake ."
> it manually with the build dependencies installed on my system, and it seems
> like the reason was down to CMake complaining that "include could not find
> load file GatbCore". I'm not strong with CMake at all and any guidance would
> be much appreciated! Hopefully I covered any needed messages and reproducible
> steps as this is my first package and first message on a mailing list with a
> wide audience.

The problem seems to be related with the included CMakefile of
gatb-core, which seems to be relevant only for building the gatb-core
from source. I suspect that this method is used to build dependencies
prior to the actual package source. As gatb-core is in Debian, there is
no need to build it, its library can readily be taken from system-wide
location. So the patch would be to ignore the 'include (GatbCore)'
instruction in CMakeLists.txt.

Hope this helps,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, SaulÄ—tekio al. 7, room V325