On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 01:20:19PM +0200, Fab Stz wrote:
> Ok I just tried this by adding dependent targets in d/rules.
You don't really need "dependent targets in d/rules" for this, just making
sure both builds run from the usual dh targets. In many cases this is done
by calling two build commands from override_dh_auto_build.

> The d/rules actually configures/builds first the host-build, which I'm able
> use directly in the configuration parameters when configuring/building the
> android-build (which is the second build performed automatically).
Good, so the thing you said isn't possible is actually possible? Then it
solves the original problem.

--
WBR, wRAR