> For the 3rdparty/MathJax/bin/* files, there seem to be source files in
> 3rdparty/MathJax/src/*. Have you tried to build that
> 3rdparty/MathJax/bin/* directory yourself and have you checked out if
> you can replace the whole whing with libjs-mathjax?

it's a bit of a mess, I made changes, in debian/copyright, unfortunately it
makes build errors:
*** No rule to make target '3rdparty/MathJax/bin/startup.js', needed by
'build/release/qrc_resources.cpp'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/ghostwriter-2.1.6+dfsg'
dh_auto_build: error: make -j6 returned exit code 2
make: *** [debian/rules:6: build] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build subprocess returned exit
status 2
I: copying local configuration
E: Failed autobuilding of package