Hi mentors!

I packaged  new version of  libcommons-validator [1] and uploaded again to
debian mentors[2], please refer to Upload #2 .

The below line from debian/maven.properties was omitted to ensure all the tests
get passed.
maven.test.failure.ignore=true

In fact all the test cases should get passed.  But the
DomainValidatorStartupTest  depends on a package not available in Debian, which
breaks the building. I plan to skip it  during  the testing but have no ways .

And finally I decide to remove it entirely  through adding a new patch.

I’d appreciate for your further sponsorship.

[1]
https://archive.apache.org/dist/commons/validator/source/commons-validator-1.7-src.tar.gz
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/package/libcommons-validator-java/