Hi Nicholas,
I've uploaded again to mentors, the (now gone) lintian warning complained about
missing the SystemD service for the package. I've added one from scratch and
upon initial testing it performs OK.
I modified debian/rules to take the service into consideration though this
raises some concerns for non-systemd Debian installations. I assume further
modifications are required to intelligently enable or ignore the service (use
old init.d mechanism).
mini-httpd already depends on init-system-helpers so that might not be an
issue, I'll have to test on a non systemd system.
As for the old bugs, at least #491078 and #1018900 are stil present, I shall
test a user submitted patch for the first one. I'll also create a salsa account
soon.
I hope this mail finds you well !

Kind regards,
Alexandru Mihail

On Wed, May 31, 2023 at 00:53, Alexandru Mihail
<[alexandru_mih...@protonmail.ch](mailto:On Wed, May 31, 2023 at 00:53,