Package: sponsorship-requests Severity: normal Dear mentors, I am looking for a
sponsor for my package "odr-dabmux": * Package name : odr-dabmux Version :
4.4.1-1 Upstream contact : Matthias P. Braendli <matth...@mpb.li> * URL :
https://www.opendigitalradio.org/Mmbtools * License : FSFAP, GPL-3.0+, BSL-1.0,
Expat, Apache-2.0, GPL-2.0+, LGPL-2.1, GPL-3.0+ with autoconf exception * Vcs :
https://salsa.debian.org/ralex/odr-dabmux Section : hamradio The source builds
the following binary packages: odr-dabmux - Digital Audio Broadcasting
multiplexer compliant to ETSI EN 300 401 To access further information about
this package, please visit the following URL:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/odr-dabmux/ Alternatively, you can download
the package with 'dget' using this command: dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/odr-dabmux/odr-dabmux_4.4.1-1.dsc
Changes since the last upload: odr-dabmux (4.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low . *
New upstream version 4.4.1 Regards, -- Robin Alexander