Hi Boyuan,
I want to express my appreciation for your valuable feedback. Your insights
have been immensely helpful in improving the package, and I've made several
important changes.

1. I have removed empty conffiles.

2. Implemented dh_installcron to manage the crontab within /etc/cron.d/ for
a safe and reliable approach.

3. Removed the "Name" field in the upstream/metadata to adhere with the
current guidelines.

4. Invasive manipulation of system files has been avoided, using
dh_installsystemd, and others to manage these files appropriately.

5. Eliminated wrapper, preinst and postinst scripts. Eliminated the need
for mkdir -p and adopted dh_installdirs and dh_installdocs. Significantly
minimized the use of postinst and postrm scripts to adhere to best
practices.

6. Revised Nginx configuration handling. I've carefully redesigned the
handling of Nginx configurations to ensure that default Nginx settings are
not overwritten, thus safeguarding any user-modified configurations.

Throughout this process, I've looked into other debian system packages to
ensure that this package aligns with Debian standards. I would greatly
appreciate your review of these changes and any further guidance. I look
forward to your continued support.

Thank you,
Yogeswaran.