Hi,

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 11:52 PM Phil Wyett <philip.wy...@kathenas.org> wrote:

> > [0]: https://github.com/rems-project/lem/blob/master/LICENSE#L3
> > >

> Hi Bo,
>
> I would be more pragmatic here and leave the copyright year for now and
> enquire
> upstream if year and copyrights are correct or due for update. They are the
> ultimate source and will give the best data.

Okay, I agree with this also. I have reported this to upsteam[0] also.
But for my change[1] about it, I would like to keep it first and then
to see the  upstream's response or sponsor's suggestions.

> By sponsor you mean Gianfranco? I think we can see if he has a little free
> time
> once you get information back from upstream and if any additional changes need
> be made. Maybe another DD could offer insight here and would maybe now sponsor
> the package now and copyright modifications if any can be done in a near
> future
> upload? I will always take sage advise from others, as every day is a school
> day!

Yeah, thanks.

Here I am ccing Gianfranco(sorry if I disturbed Gianfranco). So hi
Gianfranco, could you have a look at the package in your free time? I
believe Philip who has helped me to improve it a lot, but maybe we did
not notice something else. Please let me any issues.

Thanks all again.

BR,
Bo

> Phil