Alan,

Preamble...

Thank you for taking the time to create this package and your contribution to
the Debian project.

The below review is for assistance. It is offered to help submitters of
packages to Debian mentors improve their packages prior to possible
sponsorship into Debian. There is no obligation on behalf of the submitter to
make any alterations based upon information provided in the review.

Review...

1. Build[1]: Good

2. Lintian[2]: Good

3. Licenses (lrc): Good

4. Watch file (uscan --force-download): N/A

5. Build Twice (sudo pbuilder build --twice <package>.dsc): Good

6. Reproducible builds (reporotest)[3]: Good

7. Install (No previous installs): Good

8. Upgrade (Over previous installs if any): N/A

Summary...

I believe libudis86 is ready for sponsorship/upload. Could a Debian Developer
(DD) with available free time, please review this package and upload if you feel
it is ready and appropriate for the distribution.

[1] Using pbuilder and sbuild.

[2] lintian -v -i -I -E --pedantic --profile debian (*.dsc, *.changes,
*.buildinfo). Each can throw up different, so be thorough.

[3] https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds/Howto#Newer_method

Regards

Phil

--

"I play the game for the game’s own sake"

Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans

--

Internet Relay Chat (IRC): kathenas

Website: https://kathenas.org

Instagram: https://instagram.com/kathenasorg/