Adam,

An ITP is an Intent To Package.  It means that you intend to do the work to
create the
package.

An RFP is a Request For Package.  It means that you would like to see the
software in
Debian, but you don’t intend to do the work yourself.

Based on your comment below, did you mean to file an RFP instead of an ITP?

https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/[1]

--
Soren Stoutner
so...@debian.org