Hi,

If you think it's appropriate, we can do it that way.

IIRC on upstream repo I put somewhere a note that any DM or DD is welcome to
take the package I prepared as a base and upload it to the Debian archive. I
remember some users were interested in having the package in Debian or Ubuntu
but nobody actually did the job.

BR
Fab