Hi Maytham, Mentors and Go Packaging Team,

'golang-github-pion-transport' has begun to languish on Debian Mentors[1].
Would it be possible for one of the Debian Go Packaging Team be able to pick
up this package and its submitter in order to move it forward.

I have performed all the usually sanity checks we check of a package
submitted to Mentors and it is in a very good state as I imagined it would be
with Maytham as the submitter.

Many thanks for you help and assistance.

Debian Go Packaging Team information[2].

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/golang-github-pion-transport/
[2] https://go-team.pages.debian.net/

Regards

Phil

--

"I play the game for the game’s own sake"

Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans

--

Buy Me A Coffee: https://buymeacoffee.com/kathenasorg

Internet Relay Chat (IRC): kathenas

Matrix: #kathenas:matrix.org