Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "audacious":

 * Package name     : audacious
   Version          : 4.4-2
   Upstream contact :https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious/issues
 * URL              :https://www.audacious-media-player.org/
 * License          : cc0-1.0, BSD-3-clause, ISC, BSD-2-clause
 * Vcs              :https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/audacious
   Section          : sound

The source builds the following binary packages:

  audacious - small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats
  audacious-dev - audacious development files
  libaudcore5t64 - audacious core engine library
  libaudgui6 - audacious media player (libaudgui shared library)
  libaudtag3t64 - audacious media player (libaudtag shared library)
  libaudqt3 - audacious media player (libaudqt shared library)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/audacious/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget
-xhttps://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/audacious/audacious_4.4-2.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 audacious (4.4-2) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Update symbols from buildlogs.

Regards,
--