From: TIFR students <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are trying to make .deb packages using

generally you will probably get more help if you subscribe with your PERSONAL email accounts and *sign your name* rather than sending mail from what appears to be a pseudo-anonymous group account.

I suspect there are other people who are also ignoring you because you are essentially *not a person* as far as collaboration or cooperation are concerned. Who are you? No one else on here has a clue!

--elijah

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]