    ms419> mod-auth-kerb is a terrific Apache module to authenticate
    ms419> connections using Kerberos; it even supports GSSAPI
    ms419> negotiation (SPNEGO) - ie. single sign on authentication
    ms419> using Apache2 & Kerberos!

    ms419> I repackaged mod-auth-kerb for Apache2 & added some more
    ms419> documentation:
    ms419> http://cgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/moin/moin.cgi/KerberosApacheModule

I understand people want this.  I'm really somewhat swamped now and
the openafs and krb5 packages have been taking priority.  Some stuff
has also come up at work recently.

I will get to evaluating a patch sitting in the BTS, I'm just not
doing so as quickly as I'd like.  If A Debian developer familiar with
the Kerberos stuff wants to volunteer to evaluate the patches, they
should contact me.

--Sam